Saturday, October 13, 2007

Holidays really sucks

My hols are really boring especially after 18th of this month..y is that coz all my friends have left to their native and none of my college mates are here.if they are here i dono how time will run so fast...we used to play cricket,cards,carrom....we chat a lot..dono where we will start and where we will end with...all hot topics will be discussed...some days we have even spoken a lot throught out the nite....but now am missing everything n getting really bored thw whole day....atleast i go to play in the evening which is somewhat making me to pass my time quickly....waiting for jan 2nd for that reopening day of my friends room n not waiting for the college to reopen....no matter if its opened or closed we wont go....

1 comment:

Kamalakannan.H/ Vivek.H said...

dude!!! holiday sucks great time! thats true but not so bad. think about us da(TCS).infact i view this holidays as training for the days when i will have to sit summa.. :) you know i have been seeing almost 3 movies per day last week.now am checking out fedora 8........

and ofcourse eagerly waiting for the ausies slaughter!!1