Monday, November 12, 2007

My first match for Champions 11

Well i ve to mention abt this team as a post in my blog....i joined this team last month..dinesh asked me to come n play for his team as there was a shortage in the team...myself n sirjoon played n it was since a long time more than three years i played in leather ball...was tensed n took the match so seriously as am playing for another team as a guest....opened the first spell with dines bowled three overs taking no wickets..was praying god standing in mid-on that captain arun shud give me a over to take atleast a wicket..it happend and i bowled the last over and took 3 wickets and a catch also which made my hand swell a bit but felt happy for taking that catch...my stats were 4ov-3for 17...and gained 30 points in that match...now i ve become a memeber of that team..happy to play for champions 11 and now am not so nervous ,feeling free...

2 comments:

I am not said...

Machi, happy that you have started blogging. Welcome aboard. Read your posts. I don't know if you had asked me to comment on the post or the blog. I am doing both.

Post: good that you start with day to day musings. When you mention any name, mention as friend, colleague etc in bracket. Anyone can read your blog.

Blog: Please try to avoid shorter words like neways, n etc. I think thats our problem from messaging. If you find it difficult, initially you type in what you wanted, and then change them while proof reading. Include a blog roll and hit counter(i don't have them though).

IMPORTANT: Keep the motivation to write the blog always high.

Happy Blogging :)

Aravindan

ViJaY said...

Thtz great to be part of a winning team in the very first match tht u hav played... Nice bowling figures man... And, hey, keep blogging.. Dont stop it...